In the winter of 2011, we opened our second location in Midtown, Detroit. We offer a completely vegetarian menu, as well as a full bar, a fresh juice bar, coffee bar, great service, and a casual, friendly atmosphere. We’re located at 66 E. Forest Avenue, between Woodward and John R, near Warren. We’re at the back of the N’Namdi Center for Contemporary Art (the restaurant entrance is on the east side of the building – follow the paved walkway!). Our beautiful space looks over an outdoor patio; the bar has fabulous brick walls, a vaulted wooden ceiling and Jeff’s hand-built birch bar. We are so excited to be part of this great Detroit neighborhood!
Select a Menu to View/Download
- Seva Detroit Dine-In Food Menu Our dining room (and outdoor patio, weather permitting!) is open with limited seating
- Seva Detroit Dine-In Soup, Beverage & Dessert Menu Our current dine-in selection of house-made desserts, juice, coffee & tea, cocktails, beer and wine
- Seva Detroit Carry Out Menu A temporary adaptation of our regular menu – includes our fabulous house-made desserts, hot & cold beverages and family meal packs – call your order in at 313-974-6661 for both inside pick-up or curbside pick-up – see you soon!
- Seva Detroit Gluten-Free Menu
- Kid’s Menu “One of the best restaurants for kids” didn’t get that way without having a great kids’ menu!