We’re located at 66 E. Forest Avenue, between Woodward and John R, near Warren. We’re at the back of the N’Namdi Center for Contemporary Art (the restaurant entrance is on the east side of the building – follow the paved walkway!). Our beautiful space looks over an outdoor patio; the bar has fabulous brick walls, a vaulted wooden ceiling and Jeff’s hand-built birch bar. We are so excited to be part of this great Detroit neighborhood!
Select a Menu to View/Download
- Main Menu Browse our regularly featured appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and entrees!
- This Week’s Special Soups, Appetizers & Entrees
- This Week’s Special Draft Beer, Wine & Beverages
- Beverage & Dessert Menu Our all-house-made desserts are worth the trip for themselves!
- Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4pm-6pm
- Brunch Specials Sundays 12pm-4pm
- Gluten-Free Fabulous gluten-free bread from Schar Bakery – available for sandwiches and toast (we have a dedicated gluten-free toaster!) This menu contains selections from our main menu that are gluten-free or can be ordered gluten-free. Be sure to ask your server if you have any questions!
- Kid’s Menu “One of the best restaurants for kids” didn’t get that way without having a great kids’ menu!