Touch/Select Arrows at Bottom Left of Menu to View Multi-Page Menus
⇒ Seva Detroit Menu ⇐
- All of the food on the Seva Detroit Menu can also be packaged for carryout!
- Please see the ‘Additional Carryout’ menu (towards the bottom of this page) for bottles of wine, growlers of draft beer and Family Meal appetizers, salads, soups and entrees. A 20% service charge will be applied to carryout orders of 6 or more entrees, and to carryout orders over $100. Please touch/select ‘down arrow’ at bottom left of menu to navigate pages
- D2 Main Menu 12-30-21 updated soup
- Beverages & Desserts: D2 Bev-Dessert for website 12-6-21
Seva Detroit ‘Additional Carryout’ Family Meal and Beer/Wine Cocktail Carryout Menu Includes bottled wine & hard cider, draft beer beer (growlers!) – call your order in at 313-974-6661 – see you soon! Please touch/select ‘down arrow’ at bottom left of menu to navigate pages D2Additional Carryout 1-7-22
- Seva Detroit Gluten-Free Menu Please touch/select ‘down arrow’ at bottom left of menu to navigate pages
- D2 Gluten-free Menu - 10-7-21
- Kid’s Menu “One of the best restaurants for kids” didn’t get that way without having a great kids’ menu!
- D2 Children's Menu - Oct 2021 - current
In the winter of 2011, we opened our second location in Midtown, Detroit. We offer a completely vegetarian menu, as well as a full bar, a fresh juice bar, coffee bar, great service, and a casual, friendly atmosphere. We’re located at 66 E. Forest Avenue, between Woodward and John R, near Warren. We’re at the back of the N’Namdi Center for Contemporary Art (the restaurant entrance is on the east side of the building – follow the paved walkway!). Our beautiful space looks over an outdoor patio; the bar has fabulous brick walls, a vaulted wooden ceiling and Jeff’s hand-built birch bar. We are so excited to be part of this great Detroit neighborhood!