After 41 years in downtown Ann Arbor, we’ve moved to Ann Arbor’s west side! In March 2014, we moved to 2541 Jackson Ave – we’re part of Westgate – a great neighborhood shopping center with lots of free parking. Our new home is a little bigger, a lot fresher, and full of light… you have to come see our stained glass’s new home, and Jeff’s hand-made cement/bottle glass bar – we can’t wait to have you visit!
Select a Menu to View/Download
- Main Menu Browse our regularly featured appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and entrees!
- This Week’s Special Soup, Appetizer & Entrees
- This Week’s Special Wine, Draft Beer, Cocktails & Beverages
- Beverage & Dessert Menu Our all-house-made desserts are worth the trip for themselves!
- Happy Hour Mon-Fri 3pm-7pm
- Brunch Specials Sundays 11am-3pm
- Gluten-Free Menu Fabulous gluten-free bread from Rumi’s Passion Bakery – available for sandwiches and toast (we have a dedicated gluten-free toaster!) This menu contains selections from our main menu that are gluten-free or can be ordered gluten-free. Be sure to ask your server if you have any questions!
- Kid’s Menu “One of the best restaurants for kids” didn’t get that way without having a great kids’ menu!